RADIX LMS combines open source Moodle with custom features. It provides K-12 schools the ability to manage several tasks in one platform such as assessment, online courses, reporting & analysis and curriculum.
Features of RADIX LMS are including but not limited to:
· Online course management
- * With Personalized Dashboard, teachers are able to Organize and display courses the way you want, and view at a glance current tasks and messages.
- * Collaborative tools and activities: Work and learn together in forums, wikis, glossaries, database activities, and much more.
- * All-in-one calendar: RADIX’s calendar tool helps you keep track of your academic or company calendar, course deadlines, group meetings, and other personal events.
- * Convenient file management for each course taught
- * Simple and intuitive text editor: Format text and conveniently add media and images with an editor that works across all web browsers and devices.
- * Notifications: When enabled, users can receive automatic alerts on new assignments and deadlines, forum posts and also send private messages to one another.
- * Direct learning paths: Design and manage courses to meet various requirements. Classes can be instructor-led, self-paced, blended or entirely online.
- * Multimedia Integration: RADIX’s built-in media support enables you to easily search for and insert video and audio files in your courses.
- * Group management: Group learners to share courses, differentiate activities and facilitate team work.
- * Ability to backup and restore course content among throughout the site
- * Electronic teacher grade book
- * Instant progress reports
· Curriculum and Lesson Plan management
- * Annual pacing
- * Easy lesson plan creation
- * Standards and Learning Goals alignment
- * Reporting and coverage analysis(*)
- * Admin monitoring of lesson plan submission
· Standards Based Assessments
- * Computer based testing
- * Ability to create Questions for use in quizzes/tests for online assessments and for import into lessons
- * Connect questions with state and/or national standards
- * Various question types including Essay, Calculated, Description, Embedded Answer, Short-Answer, True/False, and Multi-choice.
- * In print testing with OCR/OMR capabilities
- * Progress tracking with detailed item analysis
· Behavior record management
- * Conduct point reporting
- * Discipline steps
- * One click parent notification letters
- * Instant parent access to discipline records
· Attendance record management
- * Easy attendance reporting for teachers
- * Daily and cumulative attendance reports
· Online student application management
- * Notification and confirmation emails
- * Record management for registrars and administrators
- * Multiple user access for various roles
· Progress Monitoring
- * Daily/weekly email notifications of academic progress
- * Access to RADIX 24/7 to track the progress and monitor any activity in courses
- * Instant print of progress report
- * Progress Report of benchmark assessments
· Teacher and Administrator dashboards
With the RADIX LMS, teachers are able to
- CREATE and ADMINISTER in-print or online tests that are aligned with State and Common Core standards,
- DELIVER ASSESSMENTS online or in-print with scannable answer sheets,
- SEE the results instantly for online or in-print tests,
- ACCESS the graphical reports to track the progress of students,
- IMPLEMENT DATA-DRIVEN instruction using gap analysis reports
- CUSTOMIZE their course pages